Aqua (Water/ Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS GENTLY RINSE WITH WATER.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure complete accuracy throughout our website, when product companies reformulate, this information may not reach us. Always refer to the ingredients list located on the product itself for the most up to date information.
CurlyWorld are currently transitioning their product packaging from pouches to bottles. This does not affect or change the product contained inside, and the quantity remains the same.
Terms & Conditions
All Inclusive Conditioner
What is it?
When an answer is needed for detangling troubles that lead to bad hair days, then look no further: Terms & Conditions provides effortless detangling while delivering true moisture. Since it’s designed to soothe your hair cuticle, this hyper-hydrating conditioner helps your curls achieve a richer, softer texture.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to have a lovely, stress-free, peaceful kind of good hair day.
Terms & Conditions adds noticeable shine to curls, lifting them out of the realm of dull and boring. An added plus: it provides legitimate hydration, preventing any feeling of heaviness or greasiness.
How do I use it?
Terms & Conditions is the second step in the three-step CurlyWorld process. After fully rinsing Sham-Free, follow the simple steps below:
EASY STEP 1: The ‘Praying Hands’ Method
- Apply Terms & Conditions to dripping wet curls using the ‘praying hands’ method, i.e. placing some hair in-between your hands held together in a praying gesture, as you slide them from the roots to the ends of your hair.
EASY STEP 2: The Finger Fix
- Run your fingers through your super wet curls to ensure even distribution. In a knotty area, or a patch of dry frizz that won’t settle, add more water instead of conditioner, and gently scrunch to set the hair in its place.
EASY STEP 3: Your Curl, Your Choice
- For voluminous curls: Rinse out partially.
- To keep curls contained: Do not rinse. Leave Terms & Conditions fully in your hair.
We are currently shipping within the UK only:
– Free postage for all orders of £30 or over
– £4 for books
– Postage is Second Class Signed For