Aqua (Water/ Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Menthol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS GENTLY RINSE WITH WATER.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure complete accuracy throughout our website, when product companies reformulate, this information may not reach us. Always refer to the ingredients list located on the product itself for the most up to date information.
CurlyWorld are currently transitioning their product packaging from pouches to bottles. This does not affect or change the product contained inside, and the quantity remains the same.
Hair & Scalp Cleanser
What is it?
Why stick to tedious, complicated haircare routines when there’s a simple alternative at hand? Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser will detoxify and moisturise your curls, resulting in a refreshingly clean scalp and well-hydrated hair from the get-go.
Who is it for?
Whether your goal is simply healthy hair, or having dry, frizzy locks bloom into a flowing curly mane, your hair will thrive with Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser. With sulphate-free care infused with botanicals that nourish and protect, even the most fragile hair will thank you for this extra bit of kindness. If having healthy hair for the long haul is your target, then Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser needs to be in your arsenal. Curly or not, who wouldn’t benefit from having Sham-Free in their life?
How do I use it?
Follow this stress-free 2-step process application of Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser:
Easy STEP 1: Soothe the Scalp
- Wet your hair and apply a generous amount of Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser to your fingertips. Then cleanse your roots with firm but soothing, circular motions until your hair feels clean.
- If any areas seem to resist water, you can use Sham-Free as a moisturising agent by applying on dry hair before wetting under the shower. This will assist in absorbing water more successfully.
Easy STEP 2: Rub in and Rinse out
- Add some more water as you rub in Sham-Free using the “praying hands method” for shinier and smoother hair. More water produces a slippery feeling. Once all the binds and knots have disappeared, totally rinse Sham-Free out.
We are currently shipping within the UK only:
– Free postage for all orders of £30 or over
– £4 for books
– Postage is Second Class Signed For