Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Polysorbate-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, Phenoxyethanol, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS GENTLY RINSE WITH WATER.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure complete accuracy throughout our website, when product companies reformulate, this information may not reach us. Always refer to the ingredients list located on the product itself for the most up to date information.
Leave In Lover
Love Me and Leave In Gel
What is it?
A true hydrating gel, Leave in Lover has a hair conditioning agent that lessens friction and adds slip, allowing your hair to shine with better definition, weight and bounce. Use together with Sham-Free Hair & Scalp Cleanser and Terms and Conditions, for truly stand-out natural curls without crunchiness or greasiness.
Who is it for?
If you want shiny, healthy hair inside and out, then Leave in Lover is for you! It attracts water, then hugs it in to keep your hair hydrated throughout the day. Just like our bodies, our hair needs moisture to stay shiny and in glorious condition. Leave in Lover is a perfect pair to Terms and Conditions, giving you an easy-to-follow haircare route to bouncy, defined curls.
How do I use it?
Leave in Lover comes next after Terms and Conditions. Simply follow these steps and enjoy shinier, more defined curls:
Easy STEP 1: Squeeze and Spread
- Squeeze out a generous amount of Leave in Lover and spread it all over your hair. You can try the ‘praying method’: putting your hair in between your hands—which form a praying gesture—as you slide them from your roots to the ends of your hair.
Easy STEP 2: Scrunch and Shake
- Scrunch your curls into place. You can also shake your head at this point to set the hair in its proper position.
Easy STEP 3: Shine and Slay
- Leave in, love your hair, and be ready to slay the day with your perfect, shiny curls!
We are currently shipping within the UK only:
– Free postage for all orders of £30 or over
– £4 for books
– Postage is Second Class Signed For